Tavis was so good at the festival - I think he likes chaos. It was funny to watch him reach for everything in sight - he even got to my snowie a couple times without me knowing. I gave him the paper from my roasted almonds and that provided a good 15 min of entertainment - a secret I learned from Lori & Spencer.


We ended by taking whitney on some rides. She loved the rides at first but pretty soon the sleep deprivation kicked in and she cried during the next couple rides. So after a long nap we played volleyball with the neighbors and then did some more fireworks. It was a nice somewhat relaxing day - I'm always happy when my husband gets a day off!


Here is whitney with her firework of choice - smoke balls!




1 comment:
What are you talking about, Mel?
Your a great journalist--your sense of humor totally shines in this blog!
We love it!
Post a Comment