
The beauty of popsicles. I can get Whitney to do almost anything with a popsicle. She was in heaven until she spilled the juice all over her. But while she was crying over that - another kid showed up just then and so she started trying to make conversation by yelling "Whitney spilled popsicle - see". It must have worked its charm because they were best friends for the next half hour we were there.

Whitney after the spill - making conversation

Whitney wouldn't let her popsicle out of sight - so she took it down the slide

I was pretty impressed with this picture - way to sacrifice your body for the popsicle - she actually landed it too.

I want to put a climbing wall in our basement so bad - this is whitney's favorite thing to do at the park - and if I can brag - she's pretty darn good too. It's so fun to watch


Whitney was hilarious on this slide - I don't know if you can see but there is a window in the tunnel on the way down so I knocked at whitney when she went down. She thought that was pretty funny and made sure she knocked back to mom on her way down each time.

This is Whitney with her new best friend - she is such a social butterfly!

The kids apperantly found a bunch of ants which entertained them for quite a while.

Since whitney was off playing, me and Travis got to buddy up - he was such a good sport - but definately tired toward the end.




2 comments:
Your kids are too cool! And rollerblading while strolling? Dang, Mel, you are one coordinated mama.
That was a nice-looking playground, too!
Do I see cockroaches covering the ground on the playground :)?
Post a Comment