Friday, July 20, 2007

life's getting better!

I am really loving my life these days! There is something about when a baby reaches 5 months that I get some freedom back and my kids really become fun again - Whitney was cute but I loved from 5 months on. Of course I have my days and moments, but honestly I am really happy with my life right now. We finally found a way to keep both of our kids entertained at the same time. Aaron put some screw hooks in the archway of our front room and we attached a swing. Both of our kids are big fans! Here is a clip Aaron took - it was so nice - they did this for about a half an hour and we hope it continues!



The first night Aaron put Travis in the swing while I was at a YW activity and apparently it worked it's charm. Aaron said Travis was out!



Here is another video of our everyday life. I know it's strange but the only way I can eat in peace is if I put Travis on the table - and yes, I watch him very closely because he is everywhere. These days though I'm more concered with him grabbing my food than rolling off the table. Here is a definate everyday scene in our house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.