On Thursday Travis turned five months - a moral victory for me. Each month during the first year I celebrate surviving another month. He is such a cute kid though and thankfully is starting to get somewhat of a schedule and going to bed a little earlier!! Even when I'm dead tired or frustrated, if he flashes me his big smile it melts my heart. These are his 5 month old birthday pics.


Friday my mom and dad saved me once again and took Whitney to thier house so that I would only need to worry about Travis at our wards YW Camp. For some strange reason - I still love girls camp, although getting my sleep is precious. My friend Lyndsie was up there and nice enough to watch Travis so I could go on the hike - which was sweet. It was only like a mile up, but you were rock climbing over boulders and through tunnels and at the end was this wall with a little waterfall you could rock climb. It was a challenge and only me and another leader who rock climbs did it. It was really fun to play with the girls and things went really smoothly - even camping with Travis that night. We went to my parents house Saturday morning to find Whitney in heaven. She loves Grandma and Grandpa and everytime I go there I realize how lucky I am to have such amazing parents!
My mom bought whitney this purse decked out with keys, a phone, sunglasses, and pretend makeup. She takes it everywhere and it is so cute. We even had to take it to church minus the keys and phone which make sounds.

I guess I complained enough about last sunday at church because this sunday was a breeze! Heavenly Father must have given me a break since I paid my dues at girls camp.
I know I've already written a small novel but I have to just briefly tell some funny things my kids do and show some pictures.
Whitney for some reason is obsessed with shoes. She tries on almost every pair of shoes she sees and throws a tizy if they are too small. I bought some cheapo shoes at walmart for Travis and got a pretty good laugh when I found Whitney wearing them. (it was quiet for a minute so I knew she was up to something)


Also - along with sunglasses whitney stole the neighbors goggles and insisted on me constantly putting them on. Of course I couldn't refuse because they look dead sexy on her!


Travis caught the craze too - Aaron was having some fun with him




No comments:
Post a Comment