Friday, June 29, 2007

Aaron's First Day Off!!

Friday Aaron actually took a day off work!! It was so nice having him home all day playing with me and the kids. We went to the Spanish Fork Pool after naptime and had a blast. Whitney was in absolute heaven!

This is as naked as Travis got - since we had to cover him from the sun - cute, chubby body huh!



The best water invention - arm floties, Whitney was fearless with them!



Me and Aaron took turns swimming with Whitney and Holding Travis (he's a definate white boy = no sun!



I had so much fun being able to goof off with whitney in an actual pool rather than the midget pool. Plus the added bonus of being outside and enjoying summer without melting.



ALRIGHT - I'LL CUT TO THE CHASE! The real reason I'm posting a simple swimming trip is because whitney actually swam (with floaties on of course). But honestly, I think I was almost as excited to see her all independent in the swimming pool as I was watching her first steps!! I'm still so proud of her!! She swallowed a good portion of the pool, but she insisted on swimming "just Whitney." She even started jumping up and down splashing and then go under for a second holding her breath!

I guess Travis wanted in on the swimming becuase for his bath that night he went crazy splashing for about 5 min. I made Aaron get some footage becuase it was so funny! Just warning you though - you might get flashed at the end

Enough talk - here is some footage

1 comment:

Lacy said...

whitney is too cool! what a brave gal:)