Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!

Today was Travis' first day of Kindergarten....which is why I actually have time to blog again :)

He was so excited!  The last week of watching Whitney go has been tough.

 Can you see his excitement?
When he met his teacher I was so impressed with how brave and confident he was.  He is very sure of himself and I love it.  I hope it continues.  He lookes so big to me suddenly today and yet...it wasn't sad.  He is so ready, sooooo ready for school.  He wants to do what his sister and all his friends are doing.  Whitney is great at entertaining herself and Travis.  So if she's in school, it's for the best that Travis is too.  Before he becomes a wii junkie :)

I love this guy!  He is still my snuggler, star wars freak fighter, and joker.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Awwww...we all love Travis!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute boy! He is getting so big!!