to this just by saying the right thing - or the right bribe.
Honestly though I don't think she knows she's little. I'm pretty sure she likes she's at least 25. Old enough to be the mom. Even before Ashley was born she was into taking care of her babies. That sky rocketed when I had a baby myself. We are now in it together. If I'm doing something with my baby, she's going to do it with hers.
Sometimes the kids try to convince her that she's a kid. Her response: pointing to herself and then me: "I'm the mom and you're the mom, I'm the mom and you're the mom." I always agree and then she feels like all is well in the world. I love watching her and her friend Ashlynn taking their babies to the store. We've taken several laps around the block with her baby in tow in the stroller. I've been shushed because baby is sleeping. But sometimes I really laugh when I see her do things like this.
And there are a hundred pictures like this that I should have taken. Also, I love when she points to me when we are holding our babies and she says "That's your baby and this is my baby." She says it so matter of factly - but with a chipmunks voice. My favorite though, and I'm not sure I should admit this, but it's funny to me is when she'll take great care of her baby and then get distracted and just chuck her on the floor to do something else. I better not do that with my baby :)
Fun Box
3 months ago







1 comment:
ha ha ha ha I want to meet her.
Post a Comment