We packed a lot of activities into our 24th. Honestly, our whole summer feels like it's been non-stop activities. Never a dull moment around here!
I haven't been the best at taking pics lately. I'm too caught up in the moment to think to do something rational like taking a picture. I was happy to catch one of Ahsley though. Here she is just about 5 months old.
I took the older kids to the parade while Aaron happily volunteered to stay home with the younger two. We had fun crusing on our bikes there and back. Then we decided to head up to the reserviour. The kids played in the sand and Aaron brought his little canoe and took the kids around the water - it was fun to see them try and figure out how to paddle. I must brag though, usually I'm a woos with cold water - but I voluntarily jumped in with Whit and Trav and swam a while. Must've been a hot day!We headed back to play with cousins. The stevens came and played at the splash park with us. So nice to have fun cousins to play with.
Then the party started. My parents and the Schelins joined in for another good bbque, games, pinata, playing in the river, and another amazing firework show by Zach. Seriously fun, and like I said, never a dull moment!













No comments:
Post a Comment