Well, we made it through February and my kids were estatic to be able to go outside and play for a couple days. Every time the door opened Travis would run to it and try to escape - sometimes I just opened the door to see him do it and get a laugh. On Thursday I was doing my hair while Travis took his morning nap. Whitney was in my room watching TV and I heard her run to the bathroom in the hallway and go potty. I thought to myself "way to go Whitney" and continued to blow dry my hair. About 5 min. later when I finished I walked out of my room and could hear the toliet running - I looked into the bathroom and to my horror the toilet was overflowing and the floor was a small pool. I freaked out and tried to stop it and luckily I did, threw down a dozen towels and everything was saved! In the process I learned that whitney used a football sized amount of toilet paper. Anyway... we survived and I think our house wasn't too traumatized.
On Saturday Jeff & Selly came and pulled off a miracle - they babysat a happy Travis! Travis usually freaks out if I'm more than 5 ft. away - little alone gone. We took this funny video of him and Whitney playing the wii before we left - thanks Jeff and Selly!
Fun Box
3 months ago




3 comments:
Mel!
I can't believe I found you! I am so excited to hear all about how things are going and what you are up to!
Jacqueline
Your kids are adorable. We, too, cannot wait for spring to get here so we can actually go outside and play! Question - where did you get the doors to cover your TV? I am trying to find that exact same thing for ours right now. Do they fold in so they are out of the way when the TV in on? Your "home improvement" looks awesome.
I actually had a cabinet guy come and install them - he did a great job for a good price - ours doesn't fold in because Aaron made sure the tv literally took up every inch of the space - but yes, he can make it so it will slide or fold in. If you want his number let me know.
Post a Comment