
Whitney had a great birthday on Thursday. I love how at this stage it is the simple things that matter. We went into her bedroom singing happy birthday and gave her balloons. She really didn't anything the rest of the day - she was just happy playing with her balloons.

We then went to Chuck E Cheese - which I hope to not have to do again for a while - my kids have me double teamed and are becoming way to familiar with that place! Here are some funny pics we got for just a token:)

That night Jeff and Selly came over for a little cake and ice cream party. Whitney had become pretty good at opening presents - pretty meticulous.
The party continued to Friday. Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen came down and took all of us out to dinner. Whitney got all these dolls and furniture from them and is still in heaven - this morning she didn't care about breakfast - she just wanted to play with her new dolls. It was fun to have everyone over that night for some fun and wii playing. Thanks everyone for helping make Whitney's b-day so fun!




5 comments:
I can't believe Whitney is three. She is so cute. I love living next to you guys. Happy Birthday Whitney!
What a cutie! She looks excatly like you Mel. Sounds like a fun party! Happy Birthday!!
How adorable!! I wish I could have been there. It looks like Whitney was in heaven.
She is adorable!! I love this age! Birthday's are so much fun!
She is sooo big and looks EXACTLY like her mama. Lucky gal.
Post a Comment