Tuesday, March 18, 2008

AI

We had a great weekend wich I will have to post about soon but I wanted to give my thoughts on American Idol. I think this year is one of the best for a while. I agree with Lacy that the boys are pretty strong this year. Of the girls I pretty much only care about Carly and Brooke --mmmm, and syesha I'm on the fence on. The boys seem like they would make the kind of records I would like to buy - Micheal John, David Cook, and kind of David Archuleta. Jason is good but seems a little awkward to me. I didn't like this week as good as last although it was good to see David do really good again this week, I think he was the best of the night. Anyway - I think Kristy Cook, Ramielle, or Chikezie needs to go now and I'm already looking forward to next tuesday.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I agree that David Archuleta was the best last night... and I was sad to see that Brooke didnt do as good this week...I think it was her worst performance yet.

Christa O'Brien said...

Will you hate me if I tell you I have no idea what you're talking about? But dish about LOST and I'm all over that like white on rice!