Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Home Improvement

This is the beginning of a couple house projects we have planned. It's not good for me to be stuck inside for long periods of time = home project ideas. Here are a couple pictures of before and after. Next on our list = putting rock on our archways in the living room and around the fireplace.

4 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

That looks really good. If you get done with your projects and still need more, feel free to head over to my house.

Jenny P. said...

that looks really good! When we bought our entertainment center, doors were a requirement. I hate having the tv staring at me all the time... and it's too tempting for the kids to keep it on all day. When the doors are closed, they often forget it's there! I'm very impressed with your handy skills!

Gunn Family said...

Wow Mel, look at you. It looks great! Hey will you tell Amy to email me so I can see her family too. I love keeping in touch with you and Lacy and now Lori too. Maybe this way we can actually get together! Thanks!

Tricia said...

Wow!! That looks great. I didn't know you were so handy :) I'll have to remember that if I get a inch to do some home improvement. Can't wait to see the other projects.