Friday, February 1, 2008

Babysitting adventures

Yesterday Me and Aaron decided to celebrate the last day of January and go out on a date (ok - maybe that wasn't the reason - but It was part of my reasoning). I am so lucky to have a sister-in-law like Bethany who is our babysitter. It is so nice to leave and know the kids are probably more safe with her than me or Aaron!! We went to Olive Garden - definately one of my favorites and then to a ward activity and then to Aaron's basketball game. I wasn't going to post about our date - but when I got my camera out this morning to take some video of my kids - I found that Bethany had taken some pretty funny/cute pictures. Here is a glimpse of their adventure - no wonder my kids love her!

The real reason I was going to blog was to show this video that I should've captured a while ago - it show my little midget boy dismounting off the couch. I wish he did it over the arm of the couch because it is hillarious to watch him gradually slide his grip down the couch until his little legs touch!

1 comment:

Natasha Ireland said...

How old is your son, it seems he is just younger then Taylor. SO CUTE.