Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow . . . and more snow

Last Sunday it was supposed to snow a little, and then, rain. Um, no. Not quite. The "snowstorm of 2010" according to the weather man ended up being a big deal about a skiff of snow. But now, when they say little snow - I'll plan on being snowed in.
So, Sunday it snowed and just kept snowing. Monday I shipped Whitney off too school and shoveled during Hailey's morning nap - after me and Travis quickly made a snowman :) I swear I shoveled the heaviest snow for almost 2 hours! It was insane.

Then it just kept snowing. And Tuesday morning Whitney's school got cancelled. Which was sad since she was all excited about her elf party. But when I opened the garage to see this, I was happy I wasn't going anywhere! Aaron was nice enough to take the shoveling shift the next day - the front walk that is :) Our neighbors plowed our driveway with their tractor. We owe them.

It was heavy snow = horrible to shovel = great to play in! We built a sweet slide in about 10 minutes. The snowballs were so heavy I couldn't push them. We definitely had some fun.

No comments: