Despite us battling sickness all week, our family was kind enough to come party at our house for a Christmas Eve/ Aaron's B-day party. We had good food, games, and plenty of presents. Thanks fam.
Highlight for me: Getting Rollerblades :) and a Christmas book with a note - short and sweet and once again making me tear up - sheesh - I was a little sentimental that day! Thanks mom and dad for believing in my dream to publish my writing. You've always believed in me. I know your always rooting for me. Whether it was 2nd grade soccer or now, being a mom. You guys are honestly amazing. How lucky I am to have amazing parents and incredible in-laws as well!
Here is pretty much Christmas the night before. The cousins gave each other gifts, then they opened some from G-ma and G-pa.



Christmas morning came at about 3 am for me. No one else. No because I was too giddy to sleep. But rather, so stuffed up I couldn't breath. so I feed Hailey, and worked on my own Christmas story. Travis woke up about 5 with an ear ache and fever, and about 6:30 we went to bed for an hour. Then the fun began. If presents were involved Travis was a trooper :) Poor guy held up ok.

Aaron had the presence of mind to take a picture of the kids before we unwrapped presents. Here they are in their Christmas pajamas. Whitney's Belle, Travis is spiderman. And Hailey our little mini mouse.
Whitney and Travis were fun to watch. I knew they would be. What I didn't expect was how entertaining Hailey would be! I laughed watching her all day. She was in heaven from the get go. Presents, candy, and wrapping paper everywhere. So much to explore. She had a constant smile!
Here she is smiling after figuring out the pop rocks made noise when she shook the package.

planned simultaneous opening

so much fun!

Whitney with her Strawberry shortcake everything.

Travis' batcave. Love the action shot - he was stoked!

Informing me that now he had two batmans.

Whitney's favorite - strawberry shortcake remote control car

Hailey loved the ball popper

Travis admiring the batmobile.
We I told Aaron how hungry I was so "make it a 4-egger" - I didn't realize what I was getting into. It was amazing, and sadly I about downed the whole thing.

planned simultaneous opening

so much fun!

Whitney with her Strawberry shortcake everything.
Travis' batcave. Love the action shot - he was stoked!

Informing me that now he had two batmans.

Whitney's favorite - strawberry shortcake remote control car

Hailey loved the ball popper

Travis admiring the batmobile.
We I told Aaron how hungry I was so "make it a 4-egger" - I didn't realize what I was getting into. It was amazing, and sadly I about downed the whole thing.












No comments:
Post a Comment