Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Demolition

Today and yesterday are mile markers. Yesterday was my 8th anniversary. Anything I can say about how amazing and wonderful my husband is, and how happy I am to be married to him -is too mushy for this blog. Eight years has gone fast. Yet I look at all that has happened and all that we have accomplished, and yes, it then feels like it's been a great 8 years.

Today snowed! What a great excuse to consider shoveling lifting and then play all during Hailey's nap in the snow! Here's Mr. Frosty. I'm all for Christmas decor - but my gingerbread house and train has made my kitchen feel a tad bit cluttered. Today I decided it was demolition time - and this might be a tradition. The kids had way more fun destroying than decorating! And yes, my kitchen feels a thousand times cleaner now :)
Mile marker #2 - Hailey is 9 months old today. She's a cutie. I love that she now waves, claps, and is much more vocal. Her smile still melts my heart. Love ya Hailey!

1 comment:

Melissa O said...

Your kids are adorable. Love it.