Whitney has found a new wagon for Hailey.
I have watched this daily for the last week. It's great to hear Hailey laughing.
We've done a lot of painting and coloring.
Got a couple games in. Here's our Christmas croquet game.

Tuesday we ventured to Grandma's. After a couple hours Travis was not doing good. And so, back home we went. By Salt Lake everyone was out. I laughed when I saw Whitney in this position. I wish I could sleep anywhere like that.

This was by far my best present this year. I love this stage. After all the ups and downs of pregnancy/newborn. How nice to enjoy the Holidays and admire my work in action ;)
Everything is down except the Christmas Tree. For some odd reason I still want a piece of Christmas up. Especially when I think how big my midgets will be next year when it goes back up.




2 comments:
Oh I hear you on the goals! Why is it we can't just do our best and be happy? Everything you do looks like perfection to me!
I can't lie, I am anxious for Emmy to be a little older. I'm just not a baby momma. SO sorry about the sickness...I just dread those inevitable germs!
Post a Comment