
Tuesday night Aaron's Elder's Quorum meeting got cancelled. He wanted to go for a hike, but since we didn't have any kid backpacks yet and no particular hike in mind we went swimming. I know I've said this in a previous post, but I'm amazed how much life, kids, change in one year. Last year when we went swimming one of us had to stay most of the time with Travis in the shade while the other played with Whitney. This year Whitney pretty much did it all on her own, in fact she insisted that she swim. Travis could handle floating in the water but much preferred going down the slide. It was pretty funny that he would just float and find birds in the sky - wave to them and say hi. We only went for a couple hours but it was really fun, probably my favorite swimming experience with our kids yet. Here are some pics and a lot of videos.






3 comments:
It looks way too fun.
I tell you, summer of melanie is looking pretty fun these days. we may have to come and partake.
is trav a little blondie? more and more like his mama everyday!!!
love you guys :)
hi! It's so fun to see how your cute little family is growing!Have a great day! :)
Post a Comment