Here is a photo from the
Orem Summerfest to prove that I have become an old fart. Ever since going on one of these rides at the
summerfest before I got pregnant with Whitney and getting severely - want to throw up sick- on it, I have never been the same. All growing up I loved rides - the faster and scarier the better. Well, I'm an old fart now. I always made fun of the people that couldn't handle the motion of a ride, and now in punishment of my mocking I have become one of them. I still have hope that rides that are not so
spinny I can still ride. Anyway, to the picture, we went on the strawberry ride, which entails going in a circle - meanwhile there is a wheel inside that you can turn = immense amount of spinning in a hot musty plastic strawberry. Of course Aaron is like I used to be and spun it fast, and then when I contested he would just laugh and spin it some more. I was about to the pucking stage when Aaron took this picture on with his phone. I was closing my eyes at this point because it seemed to be the only way I could keep the contents (cotton candy) in my stomach in ... my stomach. Well, I hope you enjoy this beautiful picture as much as I did, I just can't get over what I've turned into. Sure glad my kids are enjoying themselves.


5 comments:
I can totally relate. Emma wanted to go on the gravitron thing. I loved that when I was little. I wouldn't even consider going on it anymore. Oh the days of youth! Glad you guys had a fun time at Summerfest.
Mel, That is an awesome picture!! I hear ya, I can't ride hardly any rides anymore without puking!!
Hilarious! I'm so glad Aaron caught that moment on camera! :)
I must be really old then, I get sick just in a car.
Oh my heck, totally me!!!!! 5 months after I had Lexi I went to lagoon and barfed all over a little girl. Felt soooo horrible. My body has never been the same since have kido's. Feel for you girl.
Post a Comment