Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

We had a really good Easter. Whitney and Travis were good enough that the easter bunny did show up. Whitney even got a sticker book and a Disney Princess nail kit - when she saw that, she didn't even care about all the candy. Travis on the other hand must've had a stash somewhere because all day somehow he seemed to always have a piece of candy in his mouth - some wrapped/ some not.
Here's the baskets - yes, Travis got a pink one, he's young enough I figured I could get away with it and not taumatize the kid. Also - here is Whitney showing off her massive princess nails.


I love when it gets warmer because my kids can wear clothes that show off thier cute little legs - I just thought this on Travis was so cute.

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

Your kids are so stinking CUTE!!!!

Kristin said...

I can't even believe you have a 3 year old. Times flies!