Friday, February 1, 2008

Dancing

Here is a funny video I took of Travis and Whitney dancing. He's got moves - just like his father :) It's pretty funny to watch him go in circles whenever he hears music. He is at such a cute stage now - I love how he is discovering how to communicate and do things like push all the buttons on the TV.

4 comments:

Terra said...

I think you should enter them both in the TV show "So You Think You Can Dance". That might be the most talent the Hartman side has thus far! :)

The Cook Fam said...

Great dancing. I can't believe how well Travis moves.

Shorter family said...

Too cute!
Hi Mel, it's me your long lost carpoolin' buddy Jessica Shorter (formerly Freitas). How are you? Your kids are adorable!! You can check out our family at www.shorterfam.blogspot.com or email me at jessintheusa@hotmail.com. We live in Connecticut now and have a little girl, Madison who is almost 16 months and the joy of our lives!
It would be great to hear from you!!p.s I was just telling someone the other day about the time we wrote the cast of Beverly Hills 90210, have you ever heard back form them?:)
Love, Jess

Natasha Ireland said...

I am Laughing Out Loud. this is sooo cute. He reminds me of lil' Taylor. he is at the dancing in a circle stage too. LOVE IT.