Saturday, February 9, 2008

Carrie tagged me

I'm not really good at these tag things since my attention spand to answer usually fades half-way through the questions, but I'll give it a whirl. I'll respond to Carrie just because it was so fun to hear that she had been thrown in jail!

10 Years Ago: I was 16 almost 17 and in my Jr. Year at Davis High. I was probably at the tail end of my basketball season and about to start soccer and go to prom.

5 Things on my To Do List Today:
-Clean the House
-Go Running
-Go to the grocery store
- Play in the snow with the kids
- Relax and read Harry Potter

Snacks I Enjoy: Practically anything sugar. But lately I really like Junior Mints and Mike and Ikes. Oh and of Course fresh Salsa and chips!

Things I would Do if I were suddenly Made a Billionaire:
-Buy a cabin like my uncle has in sundace :)!
-Start building my dream home.
-I've always wanted to take my family on a cruise or vacation and then take some friends on a cruise. I've always wanted to have enough money to spoil people through traveling - something that is costly, but the memories and experiences are usually worth it!!

Three of my Bad Habits:
-Having to do everything on my list right then. I'm not very patient!! I'd rather do all my chores and then relax
-not always answering my phone: I've become much better about this one since caller id came along but I still play the "not it" game if Aaron is home. I'm not a phone talker.
-not doing my hair - I wear a pony tail a good percentage of the week since Travis thinks it's funny to pull my hair if it's within reach.

Places I Have Lived:
Fruit Heights. Provo. Jerusalem. Orem. Spanish Fork. Me and Aaron would love to move out of state right now - but that is hard to do when he owns a business here :)

Jobs I have Had:
Babysitter, Lagoon photographer, Landscaping, Great Harvest Baker :), Secretary, High School Health Teacher, Soccer Coach, Basketball Coach. Mom

Things People Don't Know About Me:
-Most of my wardrobe is pink. Most people would never think this but if you took a look at my closet you would be shocked at how many hot pink and light pink shirts and sweaters I have!
-I shouldn't admit this but I'm a good liar. When I was a leader in Young Women's I could always scare them with a story and when I would finally admit I was kidding they would laugh in unbelief and claimed me a good liar. Don't worry, I'm usually trust worthy :)
- I've dated two guys at once. It wasn't really on purpose - I was fading out one relationship and starting a new one. I don't recommend this to anyone!! Especially since both guys ended up visiting me at my apartment at the same time - good thing I'm a good liar!

5 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

You are right-I would never guess pink. And you were a lagoon photographer-bread baker-wow. Do you still know how to make good bread?

Jenny P. said...

I don't know if I'm more shocked that you love pink... or that you dated two guys at one time! Was one of them Aaron?

Lacy said...

Don't forget your raddest job ever: drivers ed training!!!

The pink thing does surprise me, then again I do think that 80% of the photos I have taken of you have you in a pink top. Sweet!

The Moores said...

Mel!! How the heck are you? I found your blog through Carrie Croslands!! Our blog is www.brockandkatiemoore.blogspot.com. I hope you guys are good, your kids are darling!!

Katie Bichler Moore

Unknown said...

Let me just restate that I was Innocent:)
I REALLY want the recipe for Great Harvest's Spinach Feta bread...do you know it by chance!??