This crazy girl is 3!
For Hailey's party we went to Dollar Tree and she got to pick out 3 things and some treats. It was a definite win win :)She is such a funny girl. Sooooo dramatic! She thinks and acts like she is 16.
Presents consisted of Puzzles (her latest addiction), PJ's, and a movie.
She loves Dora, Puzzles, dress-ups, painting/coloring and playing with her friends. She is often into mischief! She's the kind of kid that if it's quite.....you know she's into something! She loves zebras and horses and pretending to be them.
I love that I can say "the rules are the rules" and she'll listen because that's what owl from the enchanted forest said on Dora. It has been nice that she will entertain herself...mostly. Since Ashley's naptime is the only time I get things done.
Hailey definitely adds the spice to our house. I love her creative stories and imagination, and yes, sometimes even her drama :) Happy Birthday Hailey Bo Bailey!




No comments:
Post a Comment