Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Build a Bear

Hailey and Whitney decided they wanted to go to Build a Bear with Grandma for their birthday.  We'd never done this place other than walking through and seeing all the cute outfits they have.  It was pretty exciting!  Travis was a good sport watching and helping the girls out.  Most kids would've had a hard time not doing the process too...but he was a champ.


Here's Hailey's Horsie getting stuffed.
 Whitney chose a classic bear and definitely picked an outfit I wasn't expecting....
 Hailey with her new pet.  I love that they gave them birth certificates and underwear :)  they think of everything! 

At checkout my mom got some free gift cards for her purchase....so Travis ended up getting a bear after all.  It didn't take long since he had mapped out what he would have chosen.

 So the end product was 3 VERY happy kids. 

Picture below features:
Travis and Trevor.  Whitney's Merida (didn't see that choice coming...but loving the red wig :), Horsie and Hailey. 
           Travis is not in pain in this picture...he just makes a face everytime I pull a camera out now.  Hailey however ran to the bathroom as soon as I took this.
After Build-a-Bear we played at Grandma's for the weekend.  We had fun with Jeff, Selly, and Marcus too.  He is a cutie!  Going to Grandma and Grandpa's is as good as any vacation.

No comments: