Monday, August 15, 2011

Odds and Ends

This summer has been so crazy busy I was lucky to even write down the big events. So here are a few of the odds and ends I have loved.

Hailey loves water. This little "hose" and her have bonded. I love that she will play with this for an hour without a sound! She is getting so much personality lately - makes me smile and laugh every day! Loving every bit of her! Trae came to play. We got to babysit Trae even after the big move. I love watching my kids entertain him. He is a stud. Here is Travis playing upside down peek-a-boo. It was pretty entertaining. Enough so I had to put a stop to it so Trae could eat in peace.


playing with toys




Me and Whitney had a few girls nights out. First we had a school shopping night. This girl likes fashion. We found a lot of cute shirts, when I asked her to pick 3, she responded "Mom, they're all cute, we should probably just get all of them." Way to work it :)


The next night our ward had an awesome Alice in Wonderland themed mother/daughter party. It said to "dress in your best dress" and Whitney was so excited that I would dress up with her. She asked about my outfit and demanded to see it days before the party. My idea of "dress up" is Khaki's - oh, what I do for my daughter!



Yes - Christa and Kristin, I squeezed into this thing. You'll find out shortly why that was a remarkable victory!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, Mel! I was totally transported back 10 years when I saw that picture! You look hot. Are you hinting that you're upping the ante? That would mean our girls' trip next year would be off... ;) Cute kids, as always!

Lacy said...

Hmmm... Whitney looks like she is touching your belly, yes?

Christa O'Brien said...

If she is "upping the ante" I might just puke..