This girl, at this stage . . . I can't get enough!! I love this stage. Even when she wakes me up at 6 in the morning yelling "Mom" (pause, pause) "Mom!" she makes me smile.
Lately though, it's her smile that makes me smile. Here is what she does everytime I say cheese :)

Whitney did the same this. I love the cheese stage. I have at least of dozen pics of her doing this.
Other things that make me laugh. She's obsessed with water bottles. She loves them and when she gets one she protects it like a hen hiding an egg under her wing.
I love her blue eyes, her dances, laughs, and her new words and conversations each day.
she enjoys her playhouse. Yesterday she set a squash on the seat and very nicely pointed a finger in the air and informed it she'd be "right back"
She loves food, slides, and her dad
She is impressive how well she manuvers this thing.

She loves to growl, scare, and play animals.
And lastly, I just had to get a pic of this. Everytime me (or her) says "pray" this is what she does. It's just too cute. Love that she covers her mouth too. It doesn't last long :)
I love this little midget!
3 comments:
I love your little midget too! Soooo cute.
She is such a doll. Love that cheese smile!
Amazing how you have the cheese gene in the family. She busts it out just like Whit.
Post a Comment