Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cherry Hill

We were lucky enough to go to Cherry Hill twice this summer. I just haven't blogged about it, yet. We went in July With Lindsay and Amy and kids. I love waterparks and was happy that the morning puking simmered so I could go. Turned out to be the best distration I could've asked for that day! It's always so much fun to go somewhere like this with family to play with!

Then in August, a couple days before Whit started school, we had another hurrah. Just me and Whit and Trav. We all had a great time. It's wierd and fun taking my kids somewhere that I spent a lot of time as a kid. It's changed so much since I was a kid though, yeah, I know, because I'm old.

Here we are eating lunch Do they look happy?


After plenty of water and sun the kids got to take a whirl at rock climbing. I was impressed at how well they did, and yet happy to see that they had a little fear of what was going on. I think that's a good thing :)


Travis peeking down, he weighed so little that we had to pull him back down, the rope wouldn't register that he was falling :)


Whitney really got into it. She knew when she was scared or "done" but then wanted to get right back on the rock.


We hit up the batting cages before leaving. I had to get a pic of this shot. Man we miss this little guy - and Linds and Jared - but we hope Portland is treating you good.

No comments: