Monday, August 22, 2011

Ug....School

I still get a knot in my stomach when I think of school. I have little doubt I was more nervous for Whitney than she was for herself. Ironically, I chose to be a school teacher myself! So here is my big 1st graders first day of school. I'm still trying to convince myself that waiting until 3:00 to get her isn't that bad. But honestly, that's a long day. I'm going to miss my Whitney! She lost yet another tooth on Saturday - we call her toothless now. my fashion diva. Always up for a photo shoot.


arriving at school.




so, it's just us now. Maybe a popscicle will help heal my insides.


I'm already looking forward to fall break :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I get nauseated thinking about it. I have one more week. I've even thought about homeschooling! I guess it's a part of motherhood and that growing up thing.