There is something growing inside me.
I like this angle, because, as Whitney said, "It looks like a duck."
Yes, it does. I tried to explain that it was it's arm making it look like that, but, nonetheless, it does look half duck/half alien right now.
I'm just over 13 weeks. 7 week countdown of sickness left. I'm thrilled of the prospect of having four kids. But more the idea of what it will be like in 2 years from now. When this duck is walking and talking like Hailey. I remember all too well what pregnancy and the stress of sleep-deprevation and lack of freedom of a newborn brings to be extrememly excited for that. But the end game, yes, I'm thrilled about. If I'm non-existent for a couple years though, now you know why. I may be in a mental institution somewhere.
But in all honesty. When I saw this baby on the ultrasound I couldn't help but feel the amazing awe of how life works. How blessed I am to have the healthy, happy kids I do. And how blessed I am to be carrying another one. I'll try to remember this as I gain weight like a woman hoarding wendy's drive-thru food daily in her car!




8 comments:
Didn't we do this together last time too? I'm pretty sure my baby is just a little bit younger than your baby. And now I'm gonna have another baby, just a little bit younger than your new baby... (my sixth... OH holy cow)
SO happy for you! Does it help to know that I'm weathering the awful sickness right along with you? I almost cried getting into bed last night, because I knew that if I wasn't asleep in five minutes, I was most definitely going to barf. Such a lovely feeling...
Ha! I knew it from your not-so-subtle hint. :) Congrats! Can't wait to meet the little munchkin.
Congrats!!! You are so so cute I love it!
Yea! Congrats. You're right, newborns suck the life right out of you...but it's nice to be reminded that it ends and it's totally worth it!
Awesome Mel!
Your are such a fun and cute mom! Your family is darling! There is nothing worse than being sick...so sorry! Hang in there cause it's all worth it in about 2 more years. Haha. Congrats! Btw it was great seeing you last weekend! Let's hope we don't have to wait until the next reunion to see this new little one!
Congratulations! How exciting. It would be so cool for us to have 4 kids all the same age but I am soooo not ready for a 4th yet! :)
Congrats! Welcome to the life of FOUR! You have the cutest little family I love watching them grow. Crap, does that mean you are out for bball this year? NOOOOO, it can't be!
Post a Comment