Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Little Man


I think my favorite part about raising a boy so far is seeing him admire and want to be like his dad. This might be the case since Whitney is very much not like me (ex. : crossing her legs, wanting to be a ballerina, wearing "prissy things"). I love that he pretends to be "Aaron" going to work, playing basketball or football, or fixing things. Besides pretending to be a prince, Aaron is his #1 pretend to be person.
Travis' attire usually requires a football shirt and/or basketball shorts. I got a good laugh the night he insisted on wearing b-ball shorts to bed for pajamas, just like dad does. Every morning and evening he welcomes the sight of dad with bright eyes and excitement. So when I saw them both "working" together outside my heart had an "ahhhh" moment, and I to take a pic through the window.
In other news...Hailey had her 2 wk. check-up today. Weighing in at a little over 9 lbs. Way to put on that weight little woman! She has been so great, and hopefully the good-natured girl in her right now continues. I actually am getting some sleep and might remember the what the first month was like with this kid.

5 comments:

Harley said...

I love this post! All about your two boys! And precious Whitney being such a great helper to her mamma & new baby sister. I bet her birthday was a long wait for her! You have such great kids & those great kids have great parents. :) love ya!

Jeff said...

Such great kids, I can't believe Whit is 5 already!

Melissa O said...

Adorable picture. Way to go little woman. What a chubs. :) Hope you are doing well.

red said...

Congratulations on the new arrival! hope you had a fun birthday your kids are very very cute!-Janay

Unknown said...

Wait, what? You're sleeping? That's awesome! What a cute little helper you have too.