Whitney turned 5 on Saturday. With Hailey's arrival - and her being a replica of baby Whitney - I am revisiting what it was like raising Whitney all over again. I have so many great memories of this girl already. I couldn't ask for a better helper around the house. She has been amazing these last nine months. How many kids will color and entertain themselves while staying by your side so you can get a nap in everyday? This past year has been another filled with princesses, dresses, dress-ups, friends, family, crafts and entertainment. I love that she is so prissy and yet is still very coordinated when we play sports.
After waiting for Travis' birthday, then Valentines Day, then Hailey's arrival, Whitney's b-day FINALLY came. She's been counting down for a long time. Thanks to family to support her in her birthday wish of going swimming. I'm still in lockdown, so it was so nice of family to come to the occasion and make it feel like a true party. Whitney was more than happy!
Here she is in her new princess nightgown, with all her presents. She has already played with every present multiple times - especially the crafts, this girl could color and cut for hours!
After the swim party we met at Aaron's office nearby for pizza, icecream and cake. And of course... opening presents.





No comments:
Post a Comment