Sunday, June 7, 2009

When kids loose it!

To some this post might seem aweful - but to others (like me and Aaron) it's hillarious. Thursday night my kids must've hit some emotional barrier. Either they were too tired, or just plain lost it. When I informed the kids that I was going to go play softball for an hour Whitney was the first to break down - because that meant I wasn't going to tuck her in -this could be discussed in a whole different post! Then when her crying increased Travis joined in. After five minutes of trying to console them it was only getting worse - so I pryed myself from their grips and slipped out the door, trying not to close it on their fingers. I couldn't help but laugh when I heard them erupt into louder crying when the door shut. Poor Aaron. Good thing he's smart - he took this footage of them after I left. Sadly, I do think it's hillariuos.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are obviously loved.

Melonie said...

Oh, they are so cute. At least you can laugh about it! Most of the time when my kids do that I feel like breaking down, too. :)

Harley said...

Oh, dear that is funny. My kids were watching it with me & they just sat there with a concerned look. Then they said, "what is wrong? And why is Aaron laughing?" Their hearts went out to Whitney & Travis. :) That'll be a great one someday when you pull out the home video's. I love it.

Candice said...

That is great! I'm laughing too only cuz they are so cute and it is so funny!
Cute kids, hate it when moms take a well deserved break. So glad you came, it was fun and I bet oh so worth getting away.

Amy Schelin said...

I'm calling social services.