A few of the cars before it started.

Enjoying a nice summer evening - notice I have to force my mom into the picture - otherwise we would have none of her.
Whitney snuggling Grandpa - he spoiled her and bought her a huge bag of cotton candy - she was in heaven!
When the cars came out Travis' eyes grew twice as big. He thought he wasn't watching a cars movie - right before his eyes. He even determined who was Chick, McQueen, and the King.

This was the best crash of the night.
Aaron took Travis back during one of the breaks where he witnessed them repairing their cars. He thought he was pretty silly in this one. I think it looks like him bracing himself to be hit by a car.
can you tell this kid is having fun?

I love spending my summer evenings enjoying the weather, snacks, and some good white trash entertainment :) I can hardly wait for the rodeo in a couple weeks - strawberries and cream - mmmmmmmmmm. So much good!
Whitney snuggling Grandpa - he spoiled her and bought her a huge bag of cotton candy - she was in heaven!
When the cars came out Travis' eyes grew twice as big. He thought he wasn't watching a cars movie - right before his eyes. He even determined who was Chick, McQueen, and the King.
This was the best crash of the night.
Aaron took Travis back during one of the breaks where he witnessed them repairing their cars. He thought he was pretty silly in this one. I think it looks like him bracing himself to be hit by a car.
can you tell this kid is having fun?
I love spending my summer evenings enjoying the weather, snacks, and some good white trash entertainment :) I can hardly wait for the rodeo in a couple weeks - strawberries and cream - mmmmmmmmmm. So much good!




1 comment:
I love car derbys. Where was this one? We need to make it to a couple this summer. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment