Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's......mostly done

OK... I know I thought that this project would be done months ago. Boy have I eaten my words! We have mostly finished rocking our archways. Well, I guess you could say we were done with our part over a month ago, but we paid a friend to do the finishing touches (grout between the rocks). So, most of it is done.... enough for me to show some pictures and call it good for a while. This project has tried my patience, I consider a week project long, little alone a 2-3 month project. Anyway, here are some before and after pictures, you can judge how badly we hurt or helped our house. I love it.





























































9 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

It looks great! I am glad you did rock work first. Now I know what I am getting into should we ever get around to doing rock on our fireplace.

The Moores said...

Mel,
Your rock arch is beautiful!! It looks great!!

Jacqueline said...

The rocks look amazing!!

Amen to home projects though...we are working on finishing a bathroom, laundry room, and making the family room bigger. It seems to be taking forever!!!

Gunn Family said...

Mel it looks fabulous! I love it! Cute house!

Tricia said...

It looks awesome!! You guys did a great job.

Melissa O said...

I love it. Who knew it would make such a big difference.

Blackner Family said...

Nice job!! Looks amazing!! It's the best once a job is all finished!!

Jeannie Barclay said...

Melanie I love the rocks! It looks soooooo good! Did you have to put up metal lath? We'll have to talk! Once again it looks beautiful.

Natasha Ireland said...

That looks AMAZING. It really changes the whole feel of that entry. LOVE IT. WAY 2 Go