Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Best Birthday!!

I Just had to post about the best birthday I had yesterday!! I was spoiled by everyone and was given plenty of freedom. Thanks to all my family and friends for remembering that I'm a fool - it made my day perfect! I started out the day by going to GTU (good things utah - tv show) with my mom, Lori, Selly, and Lindsay. It was really fun to see the "girls" in action and watch it all live - plus we got some tv time at the end! Afterwards we did lunch and it was so nice to eat out with no kids. Afterwards Emily flew in from Houston and her and Bethany babysat the kids so me and Aaron could go Snowboarding. I have been dreaming about going snowboarding for 7 yrs. now and haven't been skiing for 4. It was an absolute blast!! My toosh is pretty sore today from some good crashes - but it was so worth it. Thanks again everyone for your thoughtfulness, I should just list everyone and thank you for everything on the blog - but please just take my general THANK YOU!!! What a great day! Here's some pics from GTU.

7 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

Happy Birthday neighbor! You had a busy day but I am glad you had so much fun

Melissa O said...

Melanie, we missed you at the game. I love birthdays and it sounds like yours turned out awesome. Happy Birthday!!!!

The Moores said...

Happy Birthday Mel!! You have one of the greatest families!!

Gunn Family said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds so fun! What is with your Mom looking like one of the sisters in that picture?? Way to go Bev! I love the bond you guys have!

Terra said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a really fun day. Hope all your birthday wishes come true!

Kristin said...

Awesome day! Was that your first time snowboarding? And you were on TV? Very cool!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Girl!! What a fun filled day. That's cool that you got to go to that show. I want to go some day...maybe with you.