Ok - this has been the longest winter ever!! I am so sick of only being able to go outside for 5 minute intervals because it's so dang cold. I had hope for today - according to the weather man last time I checked it was supposed to get warmer and then have a really nice weekend. So when I woke up to snow today, sure it was pretty and all, but christmas was 3 months ago! Last night me, Aaron, Emily, and Neal went to play tennis - it was a painful experience -tennis is meant for good weather!!! Sorry to complain again, but this winter business is killing me!
2 comments:
Okay sorry, but when it snows it makes me feel better about my lack of yard. See if it's nice weather I feel like, "why the heck is our yard not done" then I go a little crazy and get going on it, on top of all the other stuff I have to do so when it snows it's like "oh well it has snowed so I will take a breather" But seriously---It's april.
I think I'm finally thawed out from playing! Yay! Man, that was so cold! ;) Good times...
Post a Comment