Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Whitney said I should name this post Emily



Alright here is a random post (mostly to please Melissa - hope this will fill your tank until I actually have something to post). Emily (my sister-in-law) came for my birthday from Houston (I mean on my birthday :)) to hang out with her siblings before they both leave on missions. This last weekend we went up to Idaho because Bethany was going through the Rexburg Temple. Due to my kids being incredibly demanding - I was the babysitter. My kids were acting a little sick and wierd before we left - but oh man, if I knew what I was in for with them I definitely would have stayed home!! Both of my kids struggled sleeping (Travis just screamed every time I put him down!) and were as I call it emotionally unstable. We were quite the site - enough so that we headed home early to get some sleep and sanity. On a positive note though we hopefully only have 2 more days of cold here and my kids are slowly improving. Here is some funny footage of Travis playing basketball, I took it a while ago - before he started to get sick. He is definitely a baller and even shows emotion.





Here is a picture to counterbalance Mr. Jock. Here is Travis wearing Whitney's Belle shoes and wanting to go outside. He is well rounded.

3 comments:

Melissa O said...

I feel way better now. Travis is so stinking cute. I seriously see pictures of him and want to pinch his cheeks. Although he hates me. I held him that one time while we were playing basketball and you would of thought that I was killing him by the way he screamed. Love him though. Thanks for the post

Jeff said...

What a stud! Im pleased as punch that not only can he shoot, but he already has the celebration down pat!

Emily said...

Hey Mel! Cute post! I love Travis' celebration dance at the end! Adorable! Thanks for everything -- the food, the bed, the fun...It was a blast! (Well let you know about South Padre Island...)! ;)