Wednesday, December 5, 2007

bunk beds

My kids are really getting in to their new bunk beds - the two shelfs in our front room! Travis has taken a liking to the bottom shelf for a while now and as so as Whitney figured out how to climb to the second shelf bunk beds have become almost an evening routine.I had to document my crazy kids. Every other day I lift weights in the cold abyss of our basement (really not that bad). My kids love it - either they go crazy because they are trying to stay warm or they really need a change of scenery more often! Here are some videos of them. The last video on this is my personal favorite. We have a christmas train that Travis just loves. He will follow it around like a dog until he finally catches it. If I had the patience to put it back on the track every time he caught the train - this toy could provide hours of entertainment!! In the video you will see that Travis is pretty smart!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Mel, that is so CUTE! TRavis chasing that train was awesome.

So I am looking for a post showcasing your Christmas decorated home. I know you have it all decked out and I wanna see it!

The Cook Fam said...

I love your bunk beds! Your kids are too cute!

Jamie said...

Hi Melanie =)!
I saw your link on Lacy's blog. I love the bunk beds! It was fun to see your pics, hope you're doing great!
love, Jamie