


We then celebrated Aaron's Birthday party - he turned the ripe old age of 30. I would say his favorite present was this Flag football set I got him.

We had a great Christmas morning with lots of family and it is always so fun to have the excitement of kids and Santa. Whitney's favorite present was probably her Rollerblades. Here she is sporting her helmet and pads with her Rollerblades.
Grandma banked with this favorite present of Travis. It is a Mickey Mouse ride on plane. The propeller spins and plays music. Travis didn't even care where he went or who was pushing him as long as he was moving on this. He is also sporting his new soccer sweatsuit from Grandma.

After we opened all the presents we went sledding. I haven't been sledding for quite a while and even though it was freezing outside it was a lot of fun. Here is some pics and video.
My Montage 12/31/07
Later on Christmas Day, as we headed home me and Aaron were talking about how soon we will be having our own Christmas' at home with just our little family. As excited as we are to do that, I still have so many incredible memories of Christmas growing up... and I hate to think I have to grow up and not be "home" for christmas. There is something so magical to me about being at my house with the parents and family I love so much..... I'm just so thankful for the memories I've been given. As another Christmas comes and goes I look forward to the year ahead and will swear to have my shopping done by November next year so I can enjoy the next Christmas season as much as I did this one!! Here is Whitney's little fashion show of some of her Christmas stuff.







No comments:
Post a Comment