Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's beginning to look like Christmas

We made it through a crazy Christmas week - with Christmas activities mon, tues, wed, fri, and sat. Saturday was Passelly's shower (which was really fun) and Aaron's Work party - which was fun of good food and great presents! I won a $100 cash and then Aaron won brownie points by giving not only the empoyees but the wives bonuses!! I wasn't expecting that - so I'm already decided what to do for my shopping spree!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, this post is for lacy - she wanted to see the decor - it's nothing amazing by any means, but it's a start!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

WOO HOO! Looks great.

So Matt didn't go along with the "large" tree, so I will put up some photos of how I managed to use the Tai Pan things I bought. You will like.

Melanie Hoopes said...

I would love to see lacy!

The Cook Fam said...

Are those presents under your tree? I would love to know how you keep your kids from opening them. Your house looks so festive. Merry Christmas.