
Today we just got back from our famous "mommy go running and then to park" trip. I'm not to thrilled about the whole cold weather thing - but I have to keep running to keep sain. Miraculously whitney took her first pretty good spill at the park today. She tried to beat me and Travis down the big slide and ended up face planting into the side of the slide (luckily she is cordinated so she didn't go over the slide!). She is honestly the toughest kid - 1 min of crying and then shake it off and on we go. I was impressed. Another good feature of Travis getting more independent is that he will now sit and play while I take a bath or something. So after the park whitney got a popscile in hopes of her fat lip going down.




1 comment:
Poor Whit. She is a tough one!
Post a Comment