
This summer had the same problem of all the summer's I've ever had - it went by too fast! I love summer, probably because I don't have to dress up like an eskimo just to go outside. We decided to have a swim party - possibly the last of the season. Whitney couldn't have been more excited to put her swimsoup on! Whitney poored water on everything in sight while Travis ate any non-food item in sight (the kid is pooping grass!) We shopped in the morning, played with Grandma and Bethany for a little bit, swam, and then had a good Bbque. Grandma and Bethany were nice enough to babysit so me and Aaron could get our first Tennis match in this summer. We've had a lot going on since Idaho - which I'll fill you in on soon enough. But for now here are some pictures of our little Labor Day Party!!




No comments:
Post a Comment