Thursday, September 20, 2007

I love my kids



Of course I have always loved my kids.... but recently they have been really cute to me. Even through the crying and tantrums, I'm really liking the stage that they are at. Whitney couldn't be more full of life and is still narrating our lives. She also makes sure she says Whitney instead of me or I = That's Whitney, or Whitney is happy ect.. I call her Curious Whitney because she climbs on everything she can and is into everything that isn't a toy. Travis just got over a battle with something and seems to be much happier these days - His smile still makes me melt and he is so anxious to start crawling. Although I'm dreading could weather - we'll just have to bundle up and keep going outside. Other than that there really isn't any latest news with us - we are just really enjoying life right now and having fun!




2 comments:

Emily said...

Sooo cute! You seem so content with life right now -- I'm so glad! I miss those little migets so much.

Christa O'Brien said...

Your kids really are adorable! Although, I would gladly trade our ridiculously hot weather for your cold weather any day of the week! You should come down to the armpit of america sometime!