A couple weeks ago I brought an old desk up into the living room. I figured it would be a spot I could put my laptop and books until I can buy my desired furniture for the room (which I hope occurs sooner than later:)). It didn't take a minute after Whitney saw it for her to claim it her workstation. Which I'm fine with. But over the last couple weeks it's become her second room. I can't complain. She decorates nice. Keeps it very tidy and organized. She even vacuums and mops.
It's actually worked out nicely since she wants to color and cut while listening to music. If only her music of choice wasn't Chipmunks Christmas...Oh, yes - and the shopping cart under the desk is the garbage. Pure genius.

Travis is still our surfer dude/pirate fighter. One morning I made a surfboard for him out of swim noodles. He caught some sweet pretend waves that day.
He also has picked up on something very important from all of our B of M reading. Every time we sword fight and I take the lead he informs me "no you can't win 'cause I have the power of God."








1 comment:
Mel your posts are so great! I always find myself smiling and getting a good laugh...today it was the Travis'"no you can't win 'cause I have the power of God" comment that got me! Hailey is such crack up and tell Whit to keep up the mopping and vaccuming :)
Post a Comment