Friday, November 12, 2010

I love Hailey

Wow, 8 months. Things are great. I love watching her develop so fast and learn new things every day. With each day more of her personality comes out.

Here's my Chicken And her every day Halloween costume

Here are some things I love about Hailey: So I never forget :)

-When you growl at her she growls back
-When I say her name, even if I'm holding her, and she pretends she doesn't hear me. Just gets a smirk on her face.
-When I give her a hug she pats my shoulder
-When I feed her she plays with her feet, my shirt, my hair . . . anything but chill
-Sometimes she breaths like a panting dog
-When she's happy she'll say Da Da. When she cries she says mom.
-She is almost always smiling. Especially is you smile at her.
-She loves licorice
-How she snuggles her head into my shoulder anytime someone other than family looks at her.
- When I hold her she mountain climbs up my body.
- She thinks leaves are delicious
- Every time she gets in the bath she looks straight into the metal circle under the faucet and smiles at herself.
-Her concentrated "Aaron look"
-How she pulls my hair even if it's in a pony tail - oh wait - this is things I love. disregard that one
-Her clear blue eyes and olive skin
-Her yoga poses
Love you Hailey - you liven up our home!

1 comment:

Harley said...

How precious Hailey is & all of those sweet memories!