Monday, October 26, 2009

The Results are in....

I'm 3 for 3! (In guessing)


We're having a girl. Whitney was very excited! Travis just thought it was cool to see the baby swimming in my tummy. :) I couldn't be happier that she's healthy and everything looks good. Half way there.

15 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

Congratulations!!!

Kristin said...

Yay! How exciting!

Lacy said...

Awesome! Congrats Melanie!

Unknown said...

wohooo! congrats!

Candice said...

Congrats! That is so fun. i can't wait to see your teeny little one. Your kids are the cutest! You look great, by the way! Get her here soon so you can recover fast for bball. Mclane is totally stoked for bball and a little disappointed you were prego.

Lyndsie said...

That is awesome!!! Whitney is going to have a blast being a little mom to her!!!

Jeff said...

Congrats! You may want to clarify that 3 for 3 doesn't mean 3 girls, Travis might disagree

Harley said...

Yeah! That is great! Can't wait. Hope you're feeling better these days. :) Our kids are pretty excited although they were wanting to come to UT right now to see the baby. Pretty disappointed when I told them that she won't come out until way after Christmas. :) P.S. they think you should name it "Talexia". "That's a great name don't you think Mom!" Thought I would pass along the suggestion. Tee hee.

Jeannie Barclay said...

Yes, she is definitely a female! Isn't technology cool. I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!

The Small Blog said...

Congratulations Melanie. We are very happy for you!!

Emily said...

Yay, I guessed right... ;)
Congrats! I can't wait to meet her. Glad everything is going well.

Amy Schelin said...

Break out the hair bows! Auntie Amy has some work to do!

Kami said...

Congratulations! We need to get together sometime soon. I'd love to see you.

Anonymous said...

Umm, yup that is a girl!! No doubt from that picture :)

Congrats!!!!

Chris & Missy said...

Congrats Mel!! I'm happy for you!