Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween



Happy Halloween. We had a blast. Here is a pumpkin I carved in honor of how I felt being pregnant. One of my favorite artworks yet.

Mr. Buzz lightyear.

Although I did talk Whitney into being something other than a princess for Halloween, I wasn't quite sure how to pull off "robot" for a costume. So I lazily let her be a princess..... as long as she at least wore a wig - to make it a little halloweenie.

Off trick-or-treating. I think the kids had just as much fun answering the door and handing out candy though. They'll learn some day :)

3 comments:

Harley said...

That's great. Love your puking pumpkin!

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun. That is the cutest little Buz i've ever seen!

Amy Schelin said...

That snow white wig has some serious volume! Love the big hair and the cute buzz!