

On the fourth we went to the freedom festival in Provo. It was too crowded for me this year. But the good part is it was easy to talk Aaron into going to Red Robin - since it was just down the road. Our kids know about Red Robin all to well. That afternoon we got the waterpark out. My favorite new feature - 2 slip n' slides lined up. The kids get more time on the skimboard than I do - although I still get my fare share. We had a lot of fun. Finally - hot enough to play in the water!
On Sunday the kids came home and immediately taught us how good they were at praying. This must've been the focus of Whitney's lesson or something. Perhaps they were praying for thier dead fishies --that's right DEAD. Not only did they die, but they didn't even make it 24 hours. How sad. Don't think I'll be investing in that venture again any time soon.
And now for your viewing pleasure - the midgets on the skimboard.




5 comments:
Melanie, you are such a fun mom. I love it!! The kids on the skim board were cute. Travis is brave. Whitney with her arms in the air was classic!
I love it, Mel! When I think of swimming pools and summer, you are the one that comes to mind. Looks like a blast!
Poor little fishies...they never even had a chance... :)
Don't feel too bad. I think the expiration date of a gallon of milk is longer than a new goldfish. :)
Sounds like fun. Maybe you should just consider building a swimming pool in the back your for a 1/5th the cost of your flowrider dream. With the midget legs that run in the family, you may be breeding little Michael Phelps
Oh my goodness -- look who's blog I found!!! MELANIE!!!!!! Wow, you have two adorable kids..Holy Cow where did time go?! You are still as cute as ever. Please tell your mom and dad hello from us and if you are ever down south -- CALL US! XOXOXO Jill
Post a Comment