Thursday, July 16, 2009

love it

I just love this stage, have I mentioned that before? My kids are so much fun right now. We have the freedom to do things now that were absurd before. Tuesday I was able to just sit and watch them play. They were high on life - which happens frequently. I took this photage and loved it.



Wednesday they got up and started playing in the pool at 8:30 am. love it. We went to the park, they took naps, and then we went to the pool. Whitney made great strides while we were there once again for 3 hours. She jumped into the pool all by herself and also went down the water slide by herself. I'm pretty impressed - and she's proud of herself too. They are so cute, and so much fun. Love it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You must be like me...not in love with the baby/toddler stage. I am feeling like my kids are so much fun right now too.

Harley said...

What fun! I love all the laughing & squeeling. Love, love it.