Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Whitney!

Whitney turned four years old on Friday. That sounds so old to me. She is becoming little miss independent. She definately has her own agenda of what she wants to do and what she wants me to do. If she had it her way we would watch barbie and princess movies, play princesses, dress-up and dance every day. She loves living in a fairy tale world. She is really a sweet-heart though. She is a great older sister and I love watching her and Travis play together --when they aren't fighting --which luckily is most of the time. I love how fun she is, and that she is always wanting everyone to be happy.

We spent the a big portion of the morning making this: The princess castle cake.


For her birthday grandma and grandpa Rasmussen and Lindsay and Jared were nice enough to come help us celebrate. We went to Jump on it and then got cafe rio/Mcdonalds. We ate at Aaron's office building in peace and opened presents.
Here's Aaron and Travis playing catch on the tramps. I love watching Travis' little legs jump on a trampoline. He definately enjoyed himself.
Here's Lindsay and Grandma playing
Blowing out the candles
Feeling the beauty of new princess gloves! Big shocker that most of her presents had to do with princesses - she just can't get enough. Or as she would say "Just what I ever wanted!"

We had a great time - happy birthday Whitney. Crazy that it has been four years since I survived your crazy arrival day. You were worth every minute of it! I love you!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

Happy birthday, Whit! we wish we could be there to celebrate, it sure looked like fun :)

Unknown said...

That IS crazy. I remember your baby shower!

Kristin said...

K, I can't even believe you have a 4 year old. I remember your baby shower, too! :) Looks like you guys had a blast (as usual).

Jeff said...

I can't believe how big Whitney is getting! :) Jeff and I are sad that we couldnt be there to celebrate with you guys!!

Christa O'Brien said...

Hooray for Whitney! I wish we lived close so that our super girly girls could play together and you and I could stare in amazement that we had super girly girls :)! Oh, and happy birthday to you today as well! Welcome to the world of 28!

Kami said...

Oh man! I LOVE that cake.